Eight Random Facts
I’ve been tagged by Nancy of The Zen Birdfeeder share my Eight Random Facts.
Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And here are the eight random facts:
- My last name is “Bird” and I work for Wild “Birds” Unlimited. (How many times have I been reminded of that?)
- In high school, I played varsity baseball. In college, I just played.
- I was born in Yokosuka, Japan while my dad was in the Navy, moved all over the west coast and attended three different schools during my 3rd grade. One in California, one in West Virginia, and one in Indiana.
- I was a 4-H Junior Leader.
- In 9th grade biology class, I once said “circumcised” by mistake while reading aloud from the textbook.
- I rode a moped in high school.
- I once passed out in an airplane (while waiting on the tarmac) and had to be hauled out, loaded in an ambulance and taken to the hospital. (It’s a long story.)
- I love to drive my car really fast (in a safe and closed environment, of course).
Tagging these bloggers: (I’m supposed to do eight, whatever.)
Bo over at resourceful.
Dad at Lakeview Golf Course.